Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi TedMi is offline

Default Printing Address Labels via Mail Merge in Word 2003

Start the mail merge from a blank document, not from a page created with the
Labels dialog.
W'07: Mailings ribbon, Start Mail Merge, select Labels and pick your product
no.
Prev: Display the MailMerge toolbar, click the Main document setup button
(leftmost, the only one initially enabled), select Labels and pick your
product no.
In W2002-2007, you can also start the MailMerge Wizard and perform these
operations there.
Insert merge fields in the first label. When done, click the "Propagate
labels" button on the toolbar ("Update labels" in W'07, or "Replicate labels"
in the Wizard task pane.)
--
TedMi

"annasue" wrote:

I want to mail merge with my database and print multiple lables on a single
sheet but not repeats - just one per record. Is there a way to accomplish
it? I see on the options to print a single lable or to print an entire page
of the same label.