Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi TedMi is offline

Default Printing Address Labels via Mail Merge in Word 2003

Thne you'll have to discover the magic incantations in TrackVIA to merge
multiple records onto one page. Word's mailmerge does that automatically if
you tell it you're merging to labels.
My previous message gave the tool names for Word 2003 & 2007.
--
TedMi

"annasue" wrote:

I am using Word 2003. Are the tool labels different there? Also, I don't
want to actually perform a mail merge in Word; I'm trying out a product
called TrackVIA where you just enter the insertion fields. So, I just want
to create a doc with the fields that merges correctly. I know the merge
works with the software but what it includes and how seems to be governed by
the Word .doc.