Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DougMoore

Default Hyperlinks to bookmarks without pressing Ctrl Click

In Word 2000 I created a document with hyperlinks to a bunch of internal
bookmarks within same document. When I upgraded to Word 2003, I now have to
use a Ctrl-Click to move to the different bookmarks. Is there a way to make
it function like it did before in Word 2000 where I can just "single left
click" and it will jump to the appropraite bookmark? Even a double click
would be better than having to move my lazy fingers all the way to the
keyboard:-).