Posted to microsoft.public.word.conversions,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default how to make Word 2007 to use ONLY doc format?

Suzanne: Believe it or not, the post I read and replied to had the above
subject, but referenced DVD and CD players in the body, and nothing related
to the subject. But, now it's gone!!!

Tom
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: Huh?
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: How do your cd and dvd players fit into the question?
:
: "Anthony B H" wrote in message
: ...
: : How do I make Microsoft Word 2007 to used only doc format as default?
: :
: : At this time, all the Word 2007 default format is docx.
: :
: : Thank you.
:
: