Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Magnus Jingryd

Default How do I remove a document from Microsoft Word?

I know of a common Word work-around. Mark all text from the beginning of the
document to, but not including, the offending document.
Copy-paste this into a new doc.
Do the same with everything after the document and you should be fine.

/Magnus

"John B" wrote:

I have a document in document 1 and I'm trying to get rid of it, but it will
not go? Every time I got to delete it, it wants to save it. Then next time I
go into Word the letter is the first thing that pops up. Can anyone help.
Thanks