Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus Opinicus is offline

Default Toggle called-out comments

Using Office XP and Word 2002 with SP3.

I write and read a lot of comments in the Word files I work with so I use
the Reviewing toolbar in my configuration all the time. Normally I read and
write comments using the Reviewing Pane button, which opens the pane along
the bottom of the screen. From time to time however I feel a need to have
the comments "called out" with red lines to the right of the screen. First
of all I can never remember how to turn this on and--once on--off. What's
the procedure for that? Second, is it possible to create a key combination
(control-alt-something) that will toggle between reviewing pane and
called-out comments?

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com