Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default In Word.

If you have Windows regional settings set up to work with eastern languages,
you should be able to set up an Arabic keyboard layout, which (in theory at
least - as I don't have Windows set up thus here) should put the numbers on
the number keys. You can check by displaying the on-screen keyboard from
Windows start accessories accessibility options which will show the
key mappings of the current keyboard.

Mona wrote:
While typing in Arabic language, instead of using Symbol. from Insert
Menu, I would like to type numbers also in Arabic for example: (?, ?,
?, ?, ? .) by using the keyboard, how can I do please?
Thank you!