Jean-Guy Marcil

Erica was telling us:
Erica nous racontait que :

Good afternoon!

Someone set up a table of contents in a Word document. The document
is now in my possession. I've added some sections in the content of
the document. How do I get these new show in the table of contents
and how do I get the page numbers to show correctly? I have tried to
select the Update TOC for both the entire table and the page numbers
only. It doesn't seem to be doing the job. When I select update the
entire table, the new sections pop up, however, it is in a completely

So, it seems it is doing the job after all?

different formatting than it was and I cannot get it changed back.

What is in different formatting? Only the new TOC entries that point tot he
new text you have added or the whole table is in a different format?

--
Salut!