Joan

Default "Dglxasset" instead of Word clip art

I have searched these boards looking for a solution to the display of
"dglxasset" instead of the Word 200 web clip art thumbnails. I have tried
all the previous suggested solutions including clearing the temp. Internet
files, compacting the clip art organizer etc. but nothing has worked. I have
noticed that this problem only exists in the Administrator user account. In
our second user account, the web clip art displays just fine. We are
currently using Windows XP Pro. Does anyone have a different suggestion for
solving this frustrating problem?

Thanks,
Joan