Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LPS

Default Form Fields, Macros & Navigating

I am working with Word 2000. I have a form with multiple tables. Each table
contains form fields. Some tables have form fields with macros executing on
exiting from the field. These macros add a new row to the table, with the
new row containing the same form fields as the previous row. My problem
involves moving from one of these tables to the next. When I click the mouse
to move into the next table, the previous table adds another row. Because it
is a form, it is locked and that blank row cannot be deleted. How can I move
the cursor from one table to another without creating a new row in the table
I am leaving?

Thx,
--
LPS