WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Side header creation?

Hi Jan,

Yes, it is possible to create a side header in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps to do so:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Text Box" in the "Text" group.
  4. Choose a text box style that you like from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click and drag your mouse on the left side of the page to create a text box.
  6. Type in your Word Art or other text that you want to appear in the side header.
  7. Click on the "Format" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  8. Click on "Wrap Text" in the "Arrange" group.
  9. Choose "Square" from the drop-down menu.
  10. Click and drag the text box to the desired location on the page.
  11. Right-click on the text box and select "Copy" from the context menu.
  12. Press "Ctrl" + "A" to select all of the text in your document.
  13. Right-click on the selected text and select "Paste" from the context menu.
  14. The text box should now appear on every page of your document.