Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim C

Default printing specific pages

THANK YOU!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm

"Jim C" Jim wrote in message
I've tried to find a "print a specific page and section" in the print help
notes, and I can't locate anything. I have a 200+ page document with 14
sections, and in trying to print the preface (i - iv), it locks up the
printer because it's trying to print page "1" of two different sections.

"Beryl Rippon" wrote:

I have Word 2003 and although it will print "current page" and "all

pages" it
just prints all when I name specific pages or page ranges. Has anyone

else
found this, is there a fix?