Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default will not recognise outlook contact list in mail merge procedure

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

Surreycrow wrote:
I have used the mail merge feature in word successfully on a number of
occasions in the past. I have normally used my contact list from
outlook. When I try to use it now, instead of it showing the list of
contacts for me to choose my recipients, a popup window appears
entitled 'data link properties' inviting me to select or enter an
Access database name. This never happened in the past and I am at a
loss to know what has caused the problem or how to correct it. I am
using Windows XP Home Edition with service pack two and Microsoft
Office Professional.