Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default I want to type words on the backside of my document in Word?

In article ,
says...
I want to type on the backside of my document, how do I do that?

Do you mean on the back side of each page? That's a function of the
printer, not Word. Some printers can do this - it is called duplex
printing.

If you do not have duplex printing you can do it as follows:

1) Select Odd Pages in the print dialog box.
2) Print the document.
3) Take the printed pages out of the printer, flip them over, and put
them back in the paper tray.
4) Select Even Pages in the print dialog box.
2) Print the document again.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers