Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] a.burckard@gmail.com is offline

Default AVERY Business cards printing error

I have unwillingly been provided with AVERY business card stock and
told to print business cards.

However, same thing that happens with every AVERY product I try to use
it prints wrong. Every row of business cards is closer to the previous
row then the last. The separation between rows shrinks with every row.
So I end up with one row of cards where its aligned properly with the
top of the card and 4 rows of cards where the first line is cut off by
ever greater amounts by the top of card.

I've tried googling the problem but every search is dominated by 'buy
my crap' links for the whole first 10 pages.

Anyone ever been able to fix this problem?