Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shane Carpenter Shane Carpenter is offline

Default I cannot copy email and paste into Word 7

The only thing I can think of is that some websites don't allow a user to use
the "copy and paste" function. The only thing I can think of is to try using
the keyboard command ctrl+C and to copy and ctrl+V to paste into document.

"Duanne" wrote:

In the past I have been able to copy from internet and paste into Word 7.
Suddenly I cannot. I cannot find a setting that I might have accidently
changed.