CCWNC_DEVELOPER CCWNC_DEVELOPER is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by removing all headers and footers[_2_] View Post
When I switch from print layout view in Word 2003 to outline view, I get much
wider blank margins, especially on the right side. Changing the view/zoom
settings only affects this by greatly enlarging the type. Is there a way to
have narrow margins and normal type in outline view, and/or to control the
view in outline view better.

And in web view the same text scrawls off the screen to the right?

thanks.
In Word 2010:
File = Options = Advanced {tab} = Show Document content {section}
[x] Show text Wrapped within the document