IE1993 IE1993 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolTeacherIL View Post
How do I keep going with the font for blanks for my students to copy what
I've typed?

For example, I typed in a students name, Sarah Smith. The lined font looks
like Sarah Smith but does not have room to practice. I want a few lines for
students to practice writing their names.
You can also look for proper fonts on other websites where you can download them for free and keep using them in the tables/lines you'd like your students to exercise writing in. It's a quite easy way to maintain the for you're interested in.

https://www.bank-opening-times.com/