Gilda O'Hara Gilda O'Hara is offline
Junior Member

I have been having trouble copying email and pasting them into Word. It works fine in other programs like Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. But in Word it doesn't work at all. When I open the email, there are no problems. When I press CTRL+C to copy everything to the clipboard, it copies everything correctly. However, when Visit this Store for women's golf fashion to look more beautiful. I try to paste everything into Word, nothing happens except for a blank white space on the left side of my screen with some text at the top that says Copy or something like that.