Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sherain sherain is offline

Default Add an appendix into a Table of contents with special page numberi

Hi, I am trying to get an appendix into a table of contents but showing the
page number as a letter plus the numeric page number. So Appendix A will
show a page of A-1 in the Table of contents. I have updated the footer of
the document to show the Page A-1 (first page of the appendix) by manually
typing in the letter A- then inserting the page number as I couldn't find a
way to get Word to do this for me. I would appreciate any help on how to do
this properly.

Thanks