Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default what does print spooler service not running mean?can't print..

An update is available that improves the compatibility and reliability of
Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938194/en-us

Changes to a printer's device configuration are not applied until the computer
restarts or the Print Spooler service restarts in Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933454/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Rlummis" wrote in message

Scroll down on this one, poster claims a solution

Doesn't work for me. I followed his directions (basically, delete all
printer drivers from the registry and re-install) and still have the same
problem.