Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Page numbering from THIRD page - Word 2007

Insert a section break after page two and start the numbering in the second
section.

Gordon wrote:
I need to start page numbering from page Three (ie the third page in
the document should be numbered "1"). Help tells me how to number
from page TWO, but not from any other page. How do I do this? (Yet
another TOTALLY un-intuitive part of Word - you should be able to
select the page, go to Page numbers - do you want to start numbering
from this page? or is that a bit difficult MS?)