Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Master Document Changes Flowing to Individual Documents

You are welcome--and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Randy" wrote in message
Thank you. I think this is my answer!!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...ldscontent.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Randy" wrote in message
I know this is going to get confusing but...........

I want to have a master document that consists of the contents of
approximately 10 individual documents. I want to be able to make
edits/modifications to this master document and have the changes filter
the individual documents

In other words I have to be able to open document, make changes and
have
it
flow to the individual documents without having to open the 10
individual
documents.

Thanks for your help!!
Randy