Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Frames and Tables in 2002/2003

If you are working in Print Layout view and inadvertently nudge the table
handle (top left corner), the table becomes wrapped. In Word 97 and earlier,
this will cause it to appear framed. Word 2003 (and possibly 2002 as well)
supports breaking wrapped tables across pages; earlier versions do not,
which can cause problems.

"Ian" wrote in message
When I insert a table into a Word 2002/2003 document, sometimes a frame

will
appear around the table (which then causes Word to Crash). How can I

disable
frames completely in Word?

Any help is appriciated