Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ziggy12345 ziggy12345 is offline

Default Delete section breaks at end of word document

I have been looking for a solution to this but cant find one. Where is
the section formating contained for the first section? Cant we copy it
and past it into the 2nd section? I tried selcting the formating in
normal view but when I past it i get a third section and i still cant
delete that!!

It seems the only way is to manually reformat the last section the same
as the fist and then delete the 1st.

Any ideas?

Chris O. wrote:
*I have a word document with one section break in it. After the
section break,
the headers/footers/borders/margins are quite different to the front
part of
the document.

I now want to delete the section break and have the whole document
appear
like the first part of the section.

When I now try and delete this section break the whole document
reverts to
the settings of the second half of the document and wipes out the
first
half's setting.

Does anyone know how I can delete the section break and not loose
the
document settings of the first half of the document? *

--
ziggy12345