Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Word - multiple entries

I use Word to create reports that contain patient information in chart form
which I compose in paragraph form at the end of the report. The paragraph
form is a template that I plug the information from the charts into. I would
like specific information that I fill in the chart to automatically show in
the pre written paragraph. I currently have it set up so that the patients
name for example is entered as 'Name Surname'. I simply 'replace all' with
the persons actual name.

Is there a way that this can be programmed into my report template?

Thank you in advance.