daricel

I'm having the same problem - it shows up if I copy and paste any portion of
a table. I create BMPs of my tables to use in my WinHELP files and now all
table cells are assigned a list bullet style when I try to copy and paste any
portion of the table. I have literally hundreds of tables that I cannot
copy/paste/revise. Any help anyone can give us will be greatly appreciated!

"JulieG" wrote:

I have a table in a document, not sure if this was copied from another
document, this document is based on a template.
BUT
For some reason the table rows insist on using a List Bullet style and it
will not change to be any other style, to work around I have removed the
bullet and indent manually, but as soon as I type something else if reverts
back to List Bullet.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks. JulieG