Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I open a document to the last page read (not page 1)?

You can go to the last *edit* point with Shift+F5, but this won't
necessarily be the last page *viewed.* As Ed suggests, you can set a
bookmark.

"sarahwilson65" wrote in message
I have a forty page document (it's a communication log for each month) and
every time you open it, it opens to page one. Is there a way to have the
document open to the last page viewed, so that you don't have to scroll

down
to the current date? I know I've seen documents that do that, I'm just

not
sure how to save it so that this happens.