Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
docaaron docaaron is offline

Default word 2007 and Vista

I bought a Lenovo T61 with Vista and Office 2007. I did not want to transfer
all my junk from the old computer so transfered programs one at a time. Now
all my files come up read only in compatability mode so that I cannot save
changes. If I start a blank document, when I use word and go to save, I get a
message: "C:\users\paul\documents\prose\other\oodocx. You don't have
permission to save in this location.Contact the administrator to obtain
permission. Would you like to save in the Documents folder instead?" As far
as I know I am in documents and am the administrator. Whooey!