Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jo Jo is offline

Default How do I place or anchor a table in the bottom of a page?

I find a section break automatically appears after the table (eg new page).
This is easy to get rid of but, for the sake of a template to be used
hundreds of times, I'd love to know how to stop it happening. Any clues?

"Luc" wrote:

Rolf,
Go to Table - Table properties - table tab - change the table wrapping from
none to wrapped - click on the placement button (not sure about the wording
here, but there is only one in that section so) - now you can set the
horizontal and vertical position of the table using the margins.
Does this help?
--
Luc Sanders (MVP - Powerpoint)
"Rolf" schreef in bericht