Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jaco

Default Programable buttons available for user formats in WORD layout

I use several different page layouts (eg.: .5" margins on a landscape
orientation with 2 pages per sheet) and it would be helpful if WORD had user
defined buttons that I could program so I would not need to go through 9
steps just to layout a new page each time I choose that particular layout.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout