Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Formatting Marks

I don't know what you were seeing in Word 2003 (though formatting marks are
font dependant) but Word 2003 showed the paragraph mark (pilcrow) as ¶ and
the line break character like a bent arrow facing left. - the latter black
coloured, the former the colour of the associated text.

MS wrote:
I've just installed the Word 2007.

When formatting marks are activated, unlike the previous version
(2003), the Word 2007 shows an 'inverted-P' like marks in black,
instead of an 'enter' like mark in gray in the Word 2003.

In my version, all other formatting marks are in black.

I really want my Word to show formatting marks in gray and in 'enter'
like shape.

Thank you in advance.