Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CGracia CGracia is offline

Default How do I recover my file bar in Office 2003.

Word 2003 is minimized to 2/3 of a page. However, it indicates that it is
maximized. When I minimize it, it gets very small. So I do not know how to
make it full screen. I tried to select full screen under view, but this did
not fix the problem. It did cause my file bar to disappear (file, edit,
view, favorites, etc.). I can type in AltF and get the file box to drop down
from the top my screen, but it is not connected to the Word page. It comes
up at the top of the screen by itself. Please help!