Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jeremy jeremy is offline

Default Linking a certain cell in Excel to a certain spot in a sentance in

I'm trying to make a template. If I make a word document, and leave certain
facts in the document blank, then make a template Excel document and put the
facts into the spreadsheet, is it possible to link certain cells in to
certain spots in sentences in the Word document? I'm trying to be able to
just fill out an Excel spreadsheed for multiple uses, and link it to a
general Word template and have the document filled in automatically.