Michelle

Ok, thanks for that. But what is the View Source button there for?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

You can use a Directory type mailmerge main document using the same
datasource, with the mergefields in the cells of a one row table to create a
document containing a table with all of the records in it.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Michelle" wrote in message
In Word 2000, you could view the complete database in Word format by
clicking
on the View Source button on the Data Form. In Word 2003 the View Source
button is not active - why is this and how do I view the data source from
the
mail merge?

Thanks for any help