Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon J. Rattray Gordon J. Rattray is offline

Default grey characters with underline..

Darn, that wouldn't work...

Gordon
"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message ...
If there's any chance that Chinese is installed on your computer,
don't use Ctrl-Space (that's the Windows command to switch to Chinese,
and Word won't override it). Use Ctrl-Shift-Z instead.

On Oct 16, 6:06 am, "Pesach Shelniitz" wrote:
Hi,

Select the gray underlined text and press Ctrl+Spacebar. This restores the default text formatting for the current style.

Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz
"Gordon J. Rattray" כתב ...
Hi there,

I cut and pasted some text from a website and it is now grey characters with an underline.

How can I get rid of the grey characters and underlining? I've tried all the formats for the fonts, and colors are on automatic black, but to no avail...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gordon