Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default How I set up a form so I input information using data form icon?

Hi ?B?UGlh?=,

In the forms toolbar there's an option called data form. I have used this
icon before to bring up a box that allows you to load information for a
letter or proposal from this box, rather than having highlighted sections in
the document that you have to go through, change & delete. It's standard
things like Customer Name, Address. I think it has something to do with a
mail merge but I've no idea how to set it up. I've tried the text form field
but it's not as good as the data form.

Which version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland