Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John Salerno John Salerno is offline

Default Word 2007 - changing the default line spacing

"John Salerno" wrote in message
This isn't exactly what I want. What this seems to do is change the
default settings for the "Normal" style. I don't want this, in case I ever
want or need to switch back to Normal style.

What I want is for the "No Spacing" style to be selected as the default
when I create a new document. Is this possible?

Ah, finally I figured it out. I changed the entire style set to "Word 2003"
and set that as the default. So now the "Normal" style for the Word 2003 set
is what I want.