Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default FYI Word 2007 users who must have menus

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:10:30 +0100, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

Sorry Larry but you have missed the point. There are many people who share
your criticisms of Word 2007 and we are not stopping anyone expressing their
opinions.

No? I guess you didn't read all those posts telling Larry that he was
a little cry baby and to go away and design a better mousetrap.

The point they are making is that this has become Larry's endless
iatribe - to the point of being boring and more than a little sad.

Great. Now we get the therapist wing chiming in with their half-assed
personality / social analysis. Larry doesn't sound sad to me. He
sounds ****ed. At least he's not a lemming. Lemmings are very sad.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000