Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Recorder

Default Mail Merge CheckBoxes?

Finally discovered the "checked box" symbol.

Wingdings 254 is a box with a check in it. Could you print Wingdings 254 if
true and Wingdings 111 if false?

"Michelle" wrote:

Hi Richard: Did you ever figure out how to get a mail merge code to turn
into a checkbox? I need this for a form I am creating.

Thanks.

"Richard" wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to set a checkbox on a word doc via mail merge? I'd like to
have a checkbox on my Word document and have it be either checked or
unchecked depending on a field in my mail merge data source (which is just a
comma delimited text file). I am using MS Word 2003. Thanks!