Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Robinson Dave Robinson is offline

Default Numbered lists

Does this mean that you must set up a new List style for every different
indentation variation (0", .5" 1.0", etc) for multilevel lists in one
document or different indents in different documents? OR
Is there a way to change the default indent on a whole Multilevel list
(Bulleted or Numbered) in a new document. When I open the style to modify it,
the type is not 'list' and I cannot change the indents.
--
Dave Robinson

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

On the Home tab, click the Multilevel List button, and then click Define New
List Style. In this dialog box, you can set the desired number format for
each level. For more control, click the Format button, and then click
Numbering, where you can set indents and attach paragraph styles to the
various levels.

When you have created a list style, you can apply it to text from the
Multilevel List button (choose the list style name in the List Styles
category).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"John9210" wrote in message
Is there a way in Word 2007 to change the default indent for bulleted and
numbered lists?