Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rp2chil rp2chil is offline

Default f9 key - I've replaced it with another macro

Hi, ok, I did a stupid thing today, I was workign on large document and
wanted to save few steps on a repetitive function . So I created a macro and
used the F9 key to store this function.

Of course, when I went to refresh my Table of Contents - it wasn't
refreshing. So, now I have to go to File/Insert/TOC to refresh the TOC each
time I edit the document.

Is there a way to revert back so when I press F9 it will refresh my TOC,
that's the standard load in MS word, I'm assuming. Thanks so much.

I did search this forum, but didn't find another brilliant individual like
me! lol