Herb Tyson [MVP]

Well... if this is designed to be a form that one is filling out onscreen,
you can use Forms tool to insert checkboxes, etc. in a template, then
protect the template for forms, create a document based on it, then you can
use the Tab key so that the cursor stops only on form items. If this sounds
like what you want to do, take a look at the Forms feature in Help.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"EstherH" wrote in message
Thanks for the response.

I was hoping that there would be an easier way to this. I potentially
have
many of these to do and wanted to save my self the effort of bookmarking,
etc.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

You can bookmark the cell, then use Edit - GoTo. Or, if you'd like to
jump
there from another spot in the same document, insert a hyperlink
(Insert -
Hyperlink), telling the hyperlink to go to that bookmark.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"EstherH" wrote in message

Is there an easy way of going to or selecting a cell in a table that
has a
particular check box in it (id=CheckBox1 - created by the control
toolbox
toolbar)?
If possible, I would prefer not to have to do a find to get to it.