Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MelissaG MelissaG is offline

Default Help with Styleref field in footer?

Yes! That was the problem, and was very easy to fix. THANK YOU!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check to make sure that the table (or the page it's on) doesn't contain any
empty Heading 1 paragraphs.

"MelissaG" wrote in message
Hi, I inserted a styleref field in my footer to pick up Heading 1. It

works
great except for in 2 of my document's sections. In these 2 sections, the
Heading 1 text shows up on the first page of the section, but not on the
subsequent pages. I checked page setup to make sure that "different first
page" was not checked.

In both cases, the second page of the section contains a table (I don't

know
if that matters), and I've tried it with "same as previous" both on and

off.
In each section I have the page numbering starting over at 1.

Any ideas why this is occurring and how to fix it?