Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I view a full file history of my documents?

When you click File, the most recently used documents should be listed at
the bottom of the File menu, just above Exit. Do you see the file listed
there?

If not, you can use Windows Explorer to look for it. If you know the name,
specfify it, otherwise, specify *.DOC, and be sure to include
subfolders/subdirectories. When you get the list, use Details view, and sort
by Date Modified, and look at the files that were last modified about the
time that you lost track of the document.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Rhionin" wrote in message
Is there some way to view the names of all of the files that I have saved
and
/ or loaded? I just finished making huge modifications to a very long
report
and saved it. When I attempted to load the document again, none of the
changes were saved.

I am assuming that it was simply saved in another location. I know it
saved
because when I closed Word, it did not prompt me to save the file.