Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default problems on linked visio diagrams

eancamero wrote:
"Links" here means, this: I copy the Visio diagram and Paste it as a Link
into my master word document.

thanks for the clarification.

To add more -- On the same master document, I inserted another word document
file as a link, and updating that file does not cause problems.

I appreciate any help I could get.

I can only repeat: try a normal Word document with a linked Visio object
on a Sharepoint site first. Only if you have this up and running well,
you may _think_ about doing the same with a Masterdocument (which I
would not consider -- see referenced articles in my last post).

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS