Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Default Resize Multiple Imgaes

Nope, that always works for me

"John Gregory" wrote:

I am not able to select multiple pictures. If I try using CTRL or
CTRL+SHIFT, it only selects one picture at a time - the last one I click on.
If I drag to select multiple, or select holding down SHIFT, then the format
picture editing menu is not available.

Any other ideas?

"PJY" wrote:

Yes, click on just one of the images, then holding Ctrl and Shift down at the
same time, select the other images, then right click and you will see the
option for format picture, select the size you desire, OK and you're done

"John Gregory" wrote:

I frequently have to insert multiple images into a document, and they are
usually different sizes.

Is there an easy way to select all of the images and resize them at one time
in place of resizing each image individually?