WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Resize Multiple Imgaes

Yes, there is an easy way to resize multiple images at once in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps:
  1. Select all the images you want to resize by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each image.
  2. Once all the images are selected, click on the Format tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the Format tab, click on the Picture Tools option, which will open up a new set of tabs.
  4. Click on the Format tab under Picture Tools, and then click on the Size dropdown menu.
  5. From the Size dropdown menu, select the desired size for your images. You can choose from predefined sizes or enter a custom size.
  6. Once you have selected the desired size, all of the selected images will be resized to that size.
  7. If you want to adjust the size of individual images, you can do so by selecting the image and using the sizing handles to resize it.

That's it! With these simple steps, you can quickly resize multiple images at once in Microsoft Word.