Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default I did it but I don't remember how!

You would have used the Customise (Toolbar/Ribbon) dialog and chosen
Customise Keyboard, selected the All Commands under Category and then
searched down for 'NextCell' and assigned it the Ctrl+; shortcut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Island Girl" wrote in message
A few years ago while working in tables I realized just how much I dislike
having to use Ctrl+Tab to move around in a table. So I somehow changed
things
around so that instead of Ctrl+Tab, I was able to use Ctrl+; which lets me
tab with ease. Since I don't know a single thing about keyboard
remapping,
that could not have been my approach. The configuration is still on my
computer at work, thankfully, but now I'm trying to do it at home.

Must be old age, because I don't remember how I did it. All I know is
that
I did it pretty quickly then in order to keep my sanity during a long,
long
document.

Can you please help me change my computer at home to do the same thing?
And
thanks so much for being the best textbook in the world on Microsoft Word!