Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default 2 figures cross reference

"The brilliant way" is certainly... well, brilliant. :-)

I find that redefining the hidden bookmark ("the kludgy workaround") isn't as
reliable in Word 2007 as it used to be in earlier versions.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CombineXrefs.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"page number is inactive"
wrote in message ...
I want to refer to two figures, for example say "in Figures 1 and 2..." when
I use cross-reference, there seems to be no way rather than writting "in
Figure 1 and Figure 2...."

I tried to delete second "Figure" manually, but when I update the field it
comes back.

Any suggestions?

thank you